Saturday 7 November 2015

As my amazing ten week excursion in the beautiful Osa Peninsula comes to a close confusion seems to be the only thing running through my head. No, this is not because I had a bad time, in fact, it´s just the opposite. I have such a good time I can´t seem to wrap my head around leaving. This was my first big trip outside the U.S. and even my first time away from my house (which I´ve lived at my whole life) for ten weeks and I have to say it really feels like a second home here already. All the people I have met (volunteers/coordinators/locals) have been extremely nice and made it so easy for me to have a good time. This in combination with the unbelieveable environment that´s filled with all sorts of wildlife from turtles, to monkeys, to parrots, to sloths has truly made this adventure some of the best weeks of my life. I highly reccomend anyone who wants to take a step back from their normal life for a new perspective or participate in being part of the solution rather than part of the problem to come here as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment