Thursday 12 November 2015

I´m Really Going to Miss This Place

After only two very short weeks, my time here at Drake Bay must come to a close. I´m saddened to go, because I´ve made so many wonderful new friends and the locals are all so friendly. Here at Drake Bay, I´ve felt like a part of something bigger, a feeling I´d long forgotten through the trivials of school and work.

As my final day comes to a close, I am reminded of all of the things that I did not have time to do and learn. If it were at all possible, I´d extend my time here. I feel like I´ve made a new family here and it just won´t be the same going back to the United States. There is nothing in Texas that is at all as beautiful as even just the small portion of Costa Rica I have seen.

I will never be able to see such a beautiful sunset from my apartment in Denton, Texas as I did my first night here, watching the sun go down over the water. The picture I took of the sunset off of the Atlantic Ocean my first night here is still my favorite picture that I have taken.

I don´t want to leave. I would like to stay here in paradise forever. I will greatly miss everyone and everything about Progreso in Drake Bay (except the ants!!).

Hasta luego, Bajia Drake. I will see you again soon.

Kris Pryor

No comments:

Post a Comment