Thursday 4 August 2016

My trip to Costa Rica for the Sea Turtle project has fulfilled my desire to travel in my gap year perfectly, and i have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here in Rio Oro. It really is a beautiful place, with very comfortable living spaces filled with welcoming faces and stunning countyside. The research assistants and leaders are a fantastic bunch too. They´re very knowledgable about what they do, involve everybody equally and just make a light and friendly atmosphere. For someone that´s fascinated by wildlife in general, the location and work are great, and the conservation aspect is the icing on the cake. Unfortunately I´m limited by the fact that i can´t write a book about my experience for my blog entry as there´s simply too much to fit into one paragraph (even if it is on the hefty side), and I would relish the opportunity to come back in the future.

Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment