Sunday 6 November 2016

My stay at Hacienda Rio Oro has been absolutley wonderful. In the past month, I have gained an abundance of life experiences which I will never forget! Apart from the wonderful staff, the biodiversity here is absolutely stunning. The mixture of unique plants and animals that make up the Osa Peninsula will blow your mind.
I was lucky enough to have been here during the peak of the season, when we saw 109 sea turtles nest in one night! Although very tiring, the work you do here is extremely rewarding. I am leaving feeling as though I have participated in something that really does make a difference. Everyone here is extremely passionate about what they do and that is surely
reflected in the energy of the hacienda.
I have met so many wonderful people here and have shared so many laughs with the other volunteers. I am forever grateful for the beautiful moments I have spent here in Costa Rica. This experience has been life-changing.
Adios Costa Rica!! Gracias por todo!

Georgia, 17
Texas, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment