Monday 17 August 2015

I can easily say that the experience I'm having here in Costa Rica is one of the best thing I did in my life. The people here a so nice and welcoming, the locals in particular are very sweet. I've arrived here after spending two days in San Josee, and this place is a little peace of paradises. Ive saw so many exotics animals, unfortunately I didnt saw a turtle yet but maybe Ill be lucky at my next night patrol. 

the ambiance at the hostel is very nice, everybody is relax and they always try to organize excursions to make us discover the beautiful landscapes. There is always something to do or you can just relax in one of the many hamacs and just appreciated the life here. 

there is always something to see and learn, the conservation program is doing a lot to help not only the turtle but also to improve the life of the families and all the community. Each day I can discover something new and be completely amaze by the nature and the way that people live here.

Its been an experience that has change the ways i see life, and one of the greatest things i did in my life !       

No comments:

Post a Comment